Saturday, September 20, 2008
Naomi's Summer
This recent summer was somewhat interesting. I saw my friends a whole lot more than I did last summer, which was a plus. Also, I went on my family's annual trip to England to visit my relatives. I think the worst part of my summer was when I went to my friend's party celebrating the 4th of July and his demonic little brother named Scott threw a CD at me and it hit me in the eye. I had a cut on my eye and on my nose for several weeks. Besides these things I made some new friends, lost some old ones, but overall had a good time. I did not do any camps this summer, but my parents made me go swimming almost every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
hey naomi! i have always wanted to go to england! your summer sounds fun! check out my blogs! thanks!
savanna
Ouch on the cd thing
Sounds like it hurts badly
Hopefully it didn't leave too much of a scar
and I guess summer does that sometimes. Youll meet new people, lose the old :/
Swimming sounds like fun. I doubt so everyay though. It's a good skill to know though
Post a Comment