Saturday, February 21, 2009

Interests?

Uhhm overall I think this will be a boring post, because I'm supposed to tell about what I am interested in.... I really like to socialize... I have recently discovered that I actually ENJOY playing the piano, which is interesting because for the past 10 years I have hated it and resented my parents for making me take it. But actually it's quite nice to be able to play; mastering complicated songs is quite exhilarating, and it makes me feel proud of myself.

Hm, reflection time... Well the past two weeks have been actually really great, at least this week has. I have been almost continually smiling and happy since Thursday, which is a great improvement in my life, because to be honest I haven't really been the happiest person ever. But yeah... My life has really turned around since you came into it (:

2 comments:

Ryan Milton said...

Thats great Naomi, I'm glad that you're happier this week. Nice background music by the way, really adds to the Naomi Rolls touch.

AlLiSoN R said...

I wish i could play the piano......it's good that you're feeling happy this week

Songs for Blog post


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones