Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hi, my name is Naomi Rolls. I am 14 years old, and I am a freshman at Anderson High School (this blog is for our Pre-AP geography class). I'd like to think that I'm a friendly person overall. I really like listening to music (although I dislike country and rap), and my favorites bands include (but are not limited to) Linkin Park, System of a Down, Three Days Grace, and lots of alternative bands. I like to read a LOT. I have so many favorite books, I won't list them all because you will be bored to tears. I'm a very fast reader. I also like to draw, and I've been playing piano since I was 4 years old. My parents make me go swimming a lot for exercise, but I don't really enjoy it. I was born in England but I moved to Texas when I was 1 and 1/2 so I don't remember living there. All of my family lives in England though, so I visit them every year. I don't have a LOT of friends, but the friends I do have are the best. Austin is a great city to live in.

2 comments:

Trey B said...

I played piano from 4th grade to 5th grade, got bored with it, then played piano for the Murchison Jazz band for 2 years, then decided to do Marching band instead of Jazz band.

Kazuma said...

Nice to Meet you. This Is Josh. I am also part of this blog project for my japanese class.
You seem pretty intersting. I hope to read more in the future

Songs for Blog post


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones